- Please tell us your name and what you do here at Equaleyes?
Hi, My name is Klemen Skledar and I am mobile app tester and designer.
- What do you like to do for fun?
I like to be at home. I don’t have many things that I do for fun. The things that relax me are going to gym every day (this is my therapy for all the bad things that happen throughout the day), I like to take a ride with my convertible on sunny days. In winter I like to go snowboarding in the hills around the village.
- What things do you not like to do?
I do whatever it takes if it is mandatory, things that I don’t like? Hmm, I don’t like to mow the lawn, I don’t like to do anything out in the summer when the sun is burning me.
- What did you want to be when you were young?
As a kid, I have always wanted to be a Paramedic driver. At the end of elementary school, I went to Gymnasium where I really saw what I want to do to the rest of my life.
- What is the best piece of advice your mom or dad gave you?
It is your life, you choose what is good for you in the future 🙂
- If you were stranded on a desert island what would you bring with you?
My girlfriend, food and water
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
- Everyone has a good app idea. What’s yours?
My life is really dedicated to fitness (working out and nutrition) so the app would be something about that. (don’t have any ideas though)
- Do you think A.I. will be beneficial for the world?
I think it won’t be beneficial, people don’t know how to do things anymore nowadays, quite a lot of things are automated. If we won’t be careful with technology it may be harmful to all of us.
- What do you think robots dream about?
Taking our jobs away
- Imagine you were the CEO of a company… What would you make compulsory in the office and what would you definitely ban in the office?
Communication and daily meetings would be compulsory. I would ban 8-hour working schedules.
- Got any favourite quotes?
Tomorrow you will regret things that you didn’t do today
***RAPID FIRE ROUND:
Cheese or Chocolate?
Coffee or Tea?
Running or walking?
Numbers or Letters?
Beatles or Stones?
Harry Potter or LOTR?
Cats or Dogs?
Become the king of the world or the president of the world?
Sink or Swim?
Play music or Listen to music?
Listen to music
Bite your tongue or kick your little toe?
Kick my little toe 😛
Fight or Flight?
Jobs or Woz?
Sharks or Dolphins?
Pizza or Pasta?
Ibiza or Iceland?
Hot or Cold?
Books or Movies?